matthewwilby at btinternet.com
Fri Jan 14 09:02:45 UTC 2011
Firstly apologies if any of these suggestions been raised before. Please do tell
me if it is better to post these kind of questions somewhere else.
Do we need a web based forum (e.g. phpBB) in addition to the mailing lists and
- How many people read the email list archives before posting a question?
- How many people read the email list archives before raising a bug?
- So would perhaps save duplication of effort etc.
- More inline with xyz Linux, FreeBSD etc.
Do we need some kind of HCL?
- No guarantee that the osolHCL will remain. Will start to become out of date
- Something similar to what's available on Larry's website and the osol website
- Perhaps user maintained
- Give users the chance to provide feedback on what works and what doesn't on
Do we need a new starter page on the website?
- FreeBSD list new devs on their news page
- Perhaps a good way of keeping track of people as they join
Matt (irc Wilbs)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the oi-dev