[oi-dev] Feature #1744 add ruby 1.9.3 to oi-build
Josef 'Jeff' Sipek
jeffpc at josefsipek.net
Sat Nov 12 03:42:14 UTC 2011
On Mon, Nov 07, 2011 at 04:52:51PM +0000, Colin Ellis wrote:
> bitbucket https://bitbucket.org/cellis_oidev/oi-build/changeset/3c3b8bb07540
I know nothing about ruby, but here are a few things I noticed...
- Oracle copyright/OSOL CDDL header.
- hardcoded "GMAKE=gmake -j16"
- GCC_ROOT hardcoded, is there an issue with gcc46?
- again, you are not Random Developer - check you p5m
- the .so have 'i386' hardcoded in the path (e.g.,
- this is a lot of files; is this really one package? or should it be
> oi-dev mailing list
> oi-dev at openindiana.org
What is the difference between Mechanical Engineers and Civil Engineers?
Mechanical Engineers build weapons, Civil Engineers build targets.
More information about the oi-dev