[oi-dev] Addition of zabbix agent to oi-build

Andrzej Szeszo aszeszo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 00:17:01 UTC 2012

Hi Adam

Things look OK in general. Nice work!

You define additional users and groups in the p5m manifest which you
have not created yet. See
<https://bitbucket.org/openindiana/oi-build/src/2b9d1a6a8053/components/proftpd/proftpd.p5m>
for an example. Same with the directories. You define any new ones in
the p5m file.

In general, the kind of software like zabbix agent should be delivered
as 32-bit only. I doubt there will be any benefit of the 64-bit version.

Also, I think I would remove lines which define CFLAGS,
CONFIGURE_PREFIX  and CONFIGURE_SCRIPT and use the defaults. And change
the BUILD/INSTALL_64 to BUILD/INSTALL_32.

Thanks for working on the package.

Cheers,

Andrzej