[oi-dev] pkg.openindiana.org/experimental updated - now with gcc-44

Alasdair Lumsden alasdairrr at gmail.com
Fri May 4 19:20:32 UTC 2012

Hi Milan, All,

I haven't had a chance yet to fix the long list of issues with it yet, sorry for taking a while.

The /experimental repo is literally just a dump of illumos-userland over a pkgrecv of 0.151.1.3 from /dev (Plus the sfw incorporation adjusted).

There are some conflicts that need resolving, and incorporation fixing. I guess I will also now have to find a magic way of importing the latest pre-stable too.

Will keep you all updated with progress.

Cheers,

Alasdair