[oi-dev] build environment modifications

alp at sfedu.ru alp at sfedu.ru
Mon Aug 5 23:16:20 UTC 2013

While we are on this and I didn't forget... In oi-userland we currently
lack common "PORTREVISION" concept. A minor number, like in FreeBSD
ports which changes with every change in the component. For example, now
the change of patches is tricky, it requires manual "gmake clean". But
if we have such concept, this question is solved authomatically.