[oi-dev] Please review php 54 modules

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Tue Jul 9 08:26:50 UTC 2013

Hello.
Please review
https://github.com/pyhalov/oi-userland/compare/php54-modules  .

It is a set of external modules necessary for php54.
Some notes:
1) php-memcached doesn't work with recent libmemcached which we happen
to have, so I use version from github with patches that fixes build,
2) php-mysqli needs patch to delete SUN CC specific options.

When I'm done with this review, Andrzej, I need your help with build
machine - it has to have php 5.4 , postgresql 8.4, mysql 5.1,
libmemcached installed. And we have to do something with php 5.2 (drop
it in some way).
--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,