[oi-dev] nginx and libc

Gary Gendel gary at genashor.com
Mon Nov 18 13:19:04 UTC 2013

Alexander,

Thanks.  I just updated the system libraries and now nginx starts.  Now
I can figure out how to configure it to replace apache before upgrading
everything (which broke apache2).  I think I have a clue why apache2
broke but I don't want the web server down for too long while I
experiment.  The joys of being on the bleeding edge with a single SOHO
server.  However, the ablity to roll back to a working BE has saved my
neck several times since I started with OpenSolaris around snv_44 using
liveUpgrade.

Gary