[oi-dev] Wiki

Schweiss, Chip chip at innovates.com
Tue Oct 15 12:31:43 UTC 2013

I also maintain a couple Confluence wiki sites, the problem is like more
than clean-up, there have been several severe vulnerabilities in Confluence
patched this past year.

The site is on version 4.1.7 and likely needs to be upgraded or the spam
problem will only get worse.  The latest version of Confluence is 5.3.

-Chip