[oi-dev] Posting a bug with large files responses with "connection reset"

Nikola M. minikola at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 07:07:20 UTC 2013

Hi, I tried to post a new bug report on
https://www.illumos.org/projects/openindiana/issues
and it took some time typing it and posting links
and I accidetally attached file bigger then 4MB to the bug report.
(since MAX file that can be attached is 4MB that I have seen later).
After sending bug report, it responeded with : "connection reset" and I
lost everything I typed in a bug report and need to re-type it again.

Are there some tweaks to bug report process, that could avoid this
(loosing bug report on some problem with posting) and is it related with
error on larger file attached to it? Could it be catched?

Alo I would like to know do we as illumos and/or OI
have some place "in house" for posting huge files, like core dumps, etc,
to avoid having them displaced all over the internet and having them in
one place for the project?

Nikola M.