[oi-dev] oi-hipster live-cd with newest zpool features

Andrzej Szeszo aszeszo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 11:41:45 UTC 2014

Hi All

Sorry for the delay. I finally made some updated images available:

http://dlc.openindiana.org/isos/hipster/OI-hipster-gui-20140701.iso
http://dlc.openindiana.org/isos/hipster/OI-hipster-gui-20140701.usb
http://dlc.openindiana.org/isos/hipster/OI-hipster-text-20140701.iso
http://dlc.openindiana.org/isos/hipster/OI-hipster-text-20140701.usb

We have discussed creating images with frozen entire package on IRC,
to prevent automatic updates to the latest versions. I didn't do it in
the images above. To freeze the entire package manually, run the
command below after installation:

sudo pkg freeze entire at 0.5.11-2014.1.0

Cheers,

Andrzej