[oi-dev] FF 43b6 integration

Мартин Бохниг opensxce at mail.ru
Sat Nov 28 03:06:20 UTC 2015

 Ahh, sorry for the extra-post.
Another improvement in my FF43 port is, that watching pdf files inside FF works now again, whereas it needed to be disabled in OI/Hipster's FF24.

Ok, unfortunately nobody from Sun/Oracle contacted me concerning my vmem corruption (on S11.1, S11,2 and S11.3 the exact same bins don't panic the host).

This means I must look, inter-watch, track and so on which object gets created where and why the offsets can be wrong, especially why only wrong on S11.0 and Illumos, but not on S11.1++ when tested with the 100% very identical test bins for all of drm/dri/X11/agpgart/xsvc..

If I calculated invalid offsets, why would they work on newer releases but cause a pf TRAP on S11.0 or Illumos?
Mad life  ...

@Alexander: I don't know why you have a segfault with the flash plugin.
But as mentioned earlier the flash plugin only works on hacked kernels, which so far means: old OpenSXCE.
So far I had no time because of DRM to publish this kernel hack.
Also I guess I need to attempt if Illumos-Devel is still banning me.

First DRM/GEM/KMS, then the Flash-kernel-hack, ok?

rgds.
   %martin