[oi-dev] FF 43b6 integration

Мартин Бохниг opensxce at mail.ru
Sun Nov 29 07:19:37 UTC 2015

> (unlike on mine {snv_130 and OpenSXCE with self-built opensxce-userland which is derived from valilla Oracle userland from October})

Oh, this made it even unclearer.
What I wanted to repeat was: Unlike on mine, where I don't get such a core dump during exit at all.

@Nikola: pls. provide a direct link to your core file.
A problem which I do have here is, that OI's core files page is not properly shown today (the side bar is frozen) and I cannot custom-size the window size here on icewm, for some reason, because the X11 screen is a bit larger than what I see on the physical screen and auto-adjust in the TFT's menu doesn't help, consequently I cannot get hold of the window's edge which would offer a resize context menu on icewm, in addition to that this is a mouse whose's scrolling wheel is defective for many years already.

Yesterday it still functioned (sidebar was not frozen) but I didn't instantly see which core file you are referring to.
(and sadly I didn't copy direct links of those candidates that may be what you are referring to, from Nov27th)

tnx, %m