[oi-dev] Publishing package requiring python

Jim Klimov jimklimov at cos.ru
Tue Apr 12 06:56:44 UTC 2016

12 апреля 2016 г. 7:07:02 CEST, bentahyr at chez.com пишет:
>But which version...
>
>The scripts require python3.
>I made a patch to replace python3 to python3.4 as there is no python3
>binary or link in OI. But when I do a gmake publish :
>
>The file to be installed in usr/bin/lensfun-update-data does not
>specify a specific version of python either in its installed path nor
>in its text.  Such a file cannot be analyzed for dependencies since the
>version of python it will be used with is unknown.  The text of the
>file is here:
>/export/oi-project/benf33/oi-userland/components/library/lensfun/build/prototype/i386/usr/bin/lensfun-update-data.
>The file to be installed in usr/bin/lensfun-add-adapter does not
>specify a specific version of python either in its installed path nor
>in its text.  Such a file cannot be analyzed for dependencies since the
>version of python it will be used with is unknown.  The text of the
>file is here:
>/export/oi-project/benf33/oi-userland/components/library/lensfun/build/prototype/i386/usr/bin/lensfun-add-adapter.
>
>$ head -n1
>/export/oi-project/benf33/oi-userland/components/library/lensfun/build/prototype/i386/usr/bin/lensfun-update-data
>#!/usr/bin/env python3.4
>
>How can I work around it ?
>Full path to python3.4 instead of env ? I tried... doesn't work.
>Manual dependancy in p5m ?
>
>Best regards.
>Ben

Look at the /make-rules/*.mk - some of them held variables that name known Python versions, and one var has a list of those. Maybe this data is involved in dependency inspection. Sorry I don't have more details OTOH without a laptop in my hands.

Hope this helps,
Jim Klimov
--
Typos courtesy of K-9 Mail on my Samsung Android