[oi-dev] OpenIndiana Code of Conduct

Aurélien Larcher aurelien.larcher at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 11:11:47 UTC 2016

Hi,

> Web page
> http://www.openindiana.org/community/code-of-conduct/
> have been updated with the latest on-Wiki version with links for editing and
> contribution to the text.

A page should not be modified without discussing with its authors
first and asking for review when applicable.

Reworking two versions of Code of Conduct on the Wiki is a good idea
and I am positive about such process if both versions are presented
for comparison and discussion.

> Latest document revision, free to edit is on:
> http://wiki.openindiana.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=31391953
>
> Feel free to further contribute to the document writing process on Wiki
> or feel free to express wanted changes as a part of discussion.

However I will revert now the website page to the original version
since the modification occurred without any consultation.
History being preserved you will be able to copy/paste from it if needed

Every time I created a user account on OpenIndiana's WordPress, I
explained that the informal rule is: ask for review and do not modify
existing content without discussing with original authors. Let us keep
it that way.
Kind regards

Aurélien