[oi-dev] how to reg wiki.openindiana.org ?

Nikola M minikola at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 07:13:14 UTC 2016

On 06/ 7/16 11:36 PM, mlist_brigar via oi-dev wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> How to reg wiki.openindiana.org ?
> I would like to participate, and it is possible to make a small
> contribution.

That is just great.
What you are thinking about writing?  Are you thinking of writing in
your natural language, too?
There is also the need for localization of the web site pages in other
languages then English.
(http://openindiana.org/pipermail/openindiana-discuss/2016-May/thread.html#18919)

Can you say few things about yourself as an introduction?

You can start writing on topics you want, send me to my e-mail for
starters and for quality control.
Or to the mailing list itself and we'll see if opening Wiki account is
needed.

If you have some ideas, feel free to share and discuss on mailing list.
I hope you made your mailing list filters in your mail client
application, as suggested :)