[oi-dev] demonstration docs website

Nikola M minikola at gmail.com
Mon May 2 10:39:26 UTC 2016

On 05/ 2/16 10:30 AM, Илья Архипкин wrote:
> Very well written, and you officially their conviction simply am not
> who wrote a lot of paperwork, but in this segment of the Russian order
> to find a lot of people are erotic, free content. And to compete with
> my domain get a DDoS-attacks, spam attacks. Moreover, against the
> background of Russophobia

I think you are a bit offtopic :) ,
I am sorry your site has attacked.

You can maybe even use Russian when posting, if providing some automatic
translation (was using proprietary service
http://www.bing.com/translator for Ggerman in both ways), so maybe you
can post in both Russian and English so your posts can be more
understandable? :P