[oi-dev] #6981 VLC 2.2.2 misses icons after libpng update

Jim Klimov jimklimov at cos.ru
Wed May 18 10:32:46 UTC 2016

18 мая 2016 г. 12:07:16 CEST, "Aurélien Larcher" <aurelien.larcher at gmail.com> пишет:
>Hello,
>Just pointing to a recent report:
>
>https://www.illumos.org/issues/6981
>
>Jim, did you test that VLC works OK after rebuild ?

No, i'm currently not with a desktop performant enough for multimedia and bugless for verification (virtualbox vm with OI).

It seems possible however that some bins or libs were not rebuilt to reference the newest .so.0 - so they have resolved old paths built in back when they were built.

I am not sure if all trees of dependent packages were rebuilt and packaged already, and if the bug poster updated just vlc or all os image...

Jim
--
Typos courtesy of K-9 Mail on my Samsung Android