[Openindiana-announce] Update for oi_147 and oi_148 in preperation for oi_151 release

Alasdair Lumsden alasdairrr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 21:54:16 UTC 2011

The OpenIndiana team are pleased to announce we are about to publish an update to pkg.openindiana.org/dev for users of oi_147 and oi_148.

This update will address bug #547 (https://www.illumos.org/issues/547), which currently prevents users upgrading from one release to the next.

After the update, users will find that the opensolaris.org package publisher on their system has been set non-sticky, which will allow future updates to proceed without issue.

This update is being pushed out ahead of the oi_151 release, which the team is currently finalising. No fixed ETA is currently available for oi_151, however we anticipate a release within the next 2-6 weeks.