[OpenIndiana-discuss] Any have a ready made script to run from cron for snapshots

Harry Putnam reader at newsguy.com
Sun Dec 5 21:37:43 UTC 2010

Before there was a time slider, people must have run snapshots from
cron or something similar.

Since in 3 tries at new installs, using different media each time has
resulted in a useless crippled time slider I wondered if any of you
still have or use some kind of cron driven scripting for snapshots.

I don't want to waste anymore time dinking around with timeslider
until there is a more robust package.

If any of you have such a script,  would you mind posting it?

I'd sooner have an example as just script it up from scratch.