[OpenIndiana-discuss] Nvidia Graphics Cards

russell stream at willows7.myzen.co.uk
Sat Dec 25 14:18:21 UTC 2010

Hi,

After over two weeks of VESA 1280x1024, I decided to buy an PNY GT430
PCI-e card and swapped out the Zotac GT210 card. After selecting the
correct boot environment, the display appeared correctly in 1680x1050.
Unfortunately the GT430 is more than three times the price of the GT210
but I at least now I have an acceptable resolution.