[OpenIndiana-discuss] Solaris 11 Express available

Daniel Kjar dkjar at elmira.edu
Tue Nov 16 18:39:38 UTC 2010

  They said nothing about snooping but they did use a much nicer
euphemism...

" or for any commercial production purposes, you must obtain a valid
license permitting such use. We may audit your use of the Programs. "

--
Dr. Daniel Kjar
Assistant Professor of Biology

"...humans send their young men to war; ants send their old ladies"
	-E. O. Wilson