[OpenIndiana-discuss] cryptic device naming?

James C. McPherson james.c.mcpherson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 11:30:38 UTC 2010

On 16/11/10 08:49 PM, Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk wrote:
> [...]

http://www.google.com/search?q=lsi.com+lsiutil

http://www.lsi.com/storage_home/products_home/host_bus_adapters/fibre_channel_hbas/lsi7104xplc/
choose the "downloads" tab and look at the bottom.

James C. McPherson
--
Solaris kernel software engineer, system admin and troubleshooter
               http://www.jmcp.homeunix.com/blog