[OpenIndiana-discuss] firefox and thunderbird run once and never again....

Daniel Kjar dkjar at elmira.edu
Fri Sep 17 21:01:20 UTC 2010

  Really odd behavior.  The install 3.6.8 and 3.1 (thunderbird) both ran
fine for a little while then would no longer start.  I uninstalled the
packages and put 3.6.10 on.  Started up great, ran fine.  Terminated the
program, tried to restart and same thing.  No start.  In a terminal if I
call firefox it just throws me to the prompt again (did the same with
3.6.8).  Scared to shut off thunderbird at this point.  No firefox
process running, nothing.  Any ideas?  This never happened on b134.

Opera works fine... for whatever that is worth.

--
Dr. Daniel Kjar
Assistant Professor of Biology

"...humans send their young men to war; ants send their old ladies"
	-E. O. Wilson