[OpenIndiana-discuss] Broadcom GB NIC

Gary Driggs gdriggs at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 05:18:44 UTC 2011

On Apr 7, 2011, at 8:29 PM, Jesus Cea wrote:

> For instance Sun X2100. I still have quite a few around, bought in late
> 2005/early 2006.

It looks like the V210 & V240 have it as well. I wonder... Is this the Tigon3 chipset? Because I have an older DELL notebook with a BCM95702A20 tg3 that was considering putting OI on to replace the long since expired Win7 beta partition that's on there now. But I can always boot it in to Lubuntu if the interface has problems...

-Gary