[OpenIndiana-discuss] webex sessions not working on oi 148 and firefox 3.6.8

dennis sexton dwsexton at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 16:51:34 UTC 2011

Does anyone know what is new in oi 148 that might prevent firefox
3.6.8 to fail to connect
completely to a webex session.  When I try to join a webex session,
everything seems to be working
on my side but the other side cannot see my desktop. I'm thinking there might
be a necessary port/service I don't have enabled?

I have two virtual box entities
on this system, 1 windows xp and 1 opensolaris 2009.06, that both work
properly with
webex, so it doesn't seem like it is ipfilter. I only installed the
2009.06 vm to see if that would in fact work,
 it is sort of lame to have to do that.
 The 2009.06 is using the original firebox 3.1b. windows is using 3.6.13,

thanks

--
Dennis Sexton
dwsexton at gmail.com
"Preach the Gospel at all times, and when necessary, use words." St. Francis