[OpenIndiana-discuss] Mozilla

Hillel Lubman shtetldik at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 17:02:49 UTC 2011

In general Mozilla's release cycle is more rapid than most distros. So it
may be worthwhile to create a separate repository for Mozilla packages, for
those who want to use most up to date, or even alpha/beta ones. Ubuntu did
it for example:
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/ubuntuzilla/index.php?title=Main_Page

But someone obviously will need to maintain it.

Regards,

Hillel.