[OpenIndiana-discuss] General ZFS questions (Michelle Knight)

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 10:47:07 UTC 2011

not sure if it helps any, or even if it helps in
OpenSolaris/Illumos/OpenIndiana ...

we've had problems in the past with usb devices and memory allocation
... admittedly this was when we had quite a few devices in the system,
but we had to set the "ehci:ehci_qh_pool_size" in /etc/system:

set ehci:ehci_qh_pool_size = 120

we noticed it because we had errors connecting devices, which doesn't
sound like your problem, but it might be worth a go.

Jon