[OpenIndiana-discuss] [illumos-Discuss] branding for illumos/openindiana

Damian Wojsław damian at wojslaw.pl
Wed Jun 22 06:25:19 UTC 2011

Hi guys

Do you want to tell me that last year, during which I have done
everything to promote OpenIndiana in my local Open and Free software
community, is going to be wasted? No one and I really mean no one will
ever take a second look again if I have to go yet another round of
"So, this *was* OpenSolaris and it *was* OpenIndiana, now it is
SomeOtherShit."

On the other hand, is branding/naming/whatever more important than
features, fixes and enhancements?

Best regards
Damian Wojsław