[OpenIndiana-discuss] Explain the Goal of oi

Harry Putnam reader at newsguy.com
Tue Mar 15 21:03:02 UTC 2011

Apostolos Syropoulos <asyropoulos at yahoo.com> writes:

>> I've been seeing little snippets of subjects and the like that seem to
>> indicate that oi is merging with Illumini (no sure what that is called
>> by full name).
>
> The least I would expect from people to do is a basic google search
> before posting.

Is this guy serious or just one of those guys that always says
something like this.

Just for the record, you can google till the cows come home and unless
you already know quite a lot about this subject, you WILL BE confused.

That said,

Thank you! to all posters, your input has made things several orders of
magnitude clearer.