[OpenIndiana-discuss] Fw: Re: ATI radeon hd 6850 gnome issue

ken mays maybird1776 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 22:29:30 UTC 2011

Hi Alan,

You are correct in that you didn't mention KMS forthcoming for the AMD Radeon GPUs, only KMS support for Intel GPUs for Solaris 11.

Nothing officially stated anywhere here.

We have Nvidia 260.19.44 drivers and legacy/beta drivers for the Nvidia GPUs that work on OI and that is good enough for me. As for Intel GPU driver support, thanks for your work in that area...

~ Ken Mays