[OpenIndiana-discuss] Fluendo Codecs

Ian Johnson itjohnson at gmail.com
Fri May 20 17:15:34 UTC 2011

I just went to Fluendo's site and it seems they've reworked it... I can't
see any way to get to the codec downloads. When I log in, however, I get the
"My Products" page, which still has links to OpenSolaris downloads for
everything. Did you try that?

A side note - I use the Fluendo codecs for music, but something about
GStreamer on Solaris is preventing it from downmixing 5.1 audio to stereo,
rendering Totem pretty much useless for most of my video playback needs. I
switched to SFEmplayer2 recently and it's been working flawlessly.