[OpenIndiana-discuss] SOLVED: vfstab and nfs

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Tue Nov 29 13:31:20 UTC 2011

Got it!
You need to enable three services to enable mounting of nfs via vfstab at boot:
nfs/nlockmgr
nfs/status
nfs/client
I noticed that nfs/client was still offline after boot, but once I mounted manually, I got
those three services online.
You just need to set them enabled, and they'll work at boot :)
Should I file this somewhere?