[OpenIndiana-discuss] SFE repo throws 400 Bad Request on "pkg refresh"

Jason J. W. Williams jasonjwwilliams at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 04:20:29 UTC 2011

Hello,

When running "pkg refresh sfebuild" to refresh my SFE publisher on the
new URI, pkg throws a "400 Bad Request" error:

root at openindiana:~# pkg publisher
PUBLISHER                             TYPE     STATUS   URI
openindiana.org          (preferred)  origin   online
http://pkg.openindiana.org/dev/
sfebuild                              origin   online
http://pkg.openindiana.org/sfe/

root at openindiana:~# pkg refresh sfebuild
pkg: 0/1 catalogs successfully updated:

http protocol error: code: 400 reason: Bad Request

Is there something I should be doing differently? Thank you in advance.

-J