[OpenIndiana-discuss] OMNIOS

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 13:38:03 UTC 2012

their web servers run on Linux and Windows ...
http://uptime.netcraft.com/up/hosted?netname=SCNET-NET-66-225-209-0-1,66.225.209.0,66.225.209.255

"Eweek" announced the OS on 4th April 2012 ...

http://www.eweek.com/c/a/Linux-and-Open-Source/OmniTI-Delivers-OmniOS-to-Replace-OpenSolaris-378324/

theoretically it might be worth keeping an eye on, but from first
glance (avoiding their broken links) I am unsure if they are
interested in joining our community, or pushing stuff back to us, or
of supporting Illumos/OpenIndiana itself as a commercial entity.

Jon