[OpenIndiana-discuss] Cannot open: Illegal byte sequence with a file containing a question mark

Flo florian at acw.at
Thu Apr 26 13:36:03 UTC 2012

I have to use tar, because the tar file is an openvz container and
vzrestore uses tar.

The first time, I encountered this problem, was, when I wanted to
restore an openvz container to a nfs share. The nfs server is my
openindiana machine and the openvz server is a debian squeeze.

Here I got this error:
Adig\374zel-Huda.jpg: Cannot open: Input/output error

Greeting Flo