[OpenIndiana-discuss] Anyone running the RevoDrive X2 internal SSD?

Doug Hughes doug at will.to
Thu Aug 16 13:17:12 UTC 2012

Yes. We've used it for both commercial Solaris and open Indiana. It works,
but performance seems no better than spinning media, in sharp contrast to
intel ssds. It does free a regular slot for use in stripes though. That is
a plus. You have to configure it from Bios level as a volume before it
presents to the OS.