[OpenIndiana-discuss] opensolaris download

openindiana openindiana at nedharvey.com
Fri Aug 24 13:23:30 UTC 2012

I know this is a bizarre request.
I'm looking for both the (old) opensolaris 2009.06 iso, and also the (old) latest genunix opensolaris distribution ... Which I think was b154 or something like that.

Neither opensolaris.com, opensolaris.org, nor genunix.com or org exist anymore...  So of course ...  Not available for download.

Anybody know where these can still be downloaded?

(I'm trying to build on a machine which has opensolaris drivers, but not openindiana drivers.)  (That's why.)