[OpenIndiana-discuss] source repository down?

Robin Axelsson gu99roax at student.chalmers.se
Tue Feb 14 17:26:57 UTC 2012

Does anyone know how to log in and clone the Mercurial repository with hg?
I have tried to follow the intructions at
http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/Source+Repositories
but I don't have the path "/data/export/wombat" on my system nor am I
capable of creating such a path as per the instructions on the wiki page
so I just issue the command:

# hg clone -U ssh://anon@hg.opensolaris.org/hg/wombat/source
/mystoragepool/wombat

but then it asks for a password that seems to be unknown. I also don't
have the user "hg" but I don't see why it should be necessary to have
one. I have cloned git trees and I have a slight memory of doing
something mercurial on Linux but I cannot recall that I had any issues
with it.