[OpenIndiana-discuss] Jumpstart on OI

Joshua M. Clulow josh at sysmgr.org
Wed Jan 11 11:39:14 UTC 2012

On 11 January 2012 21:48, Rich <rercola at acm.jhu.edu> wrote:
> My guide for beating that into working for me can be found at [1],
> which may or may not be useful for your purposes.
>
> If you find better information, by all means, please share it.

There are some minor changes to the protocol that the version of
pkg(5) included in OI 151a uses.  I've updated the example Apache
vhost configuration in my github repo of example stuff.  I've also
pushed a few changes to the manifest for generating AI ISOs for 151a,
as I don't think they're yet available for download.

  https://github.com/jclulow/illumos-misc

These scripts are identical to the ones I've been using to deploy OI
151a at work, so I'm reasonably sure they work as intended.

Cheers.

--
Joshua M. Clulow
UNIX Admin/Developer