[OpenIndiana-discuss] Libreoffice

Gary gdriggs at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 16:55:00 UTC 2012

last time I had a look (v3.4.4.2), it still required Solaris Studio to
compile. that said, I had to change the configure script to bypass a
wonky check for GNU ld that failed no matter what, add the internal
version of Solaris Studio to its acceptable compiler list (5.10, I
believe), but then the spot I got stuck was when it was trying to
build its own dmake despite there already being one present with
sstudio. If you search the list archives for libreoffice, you'll find
the thread -- or look for my last post on Nov 8th, 2011.

-Gary