[OpenIndiana-discuss] ZFS and AVS guru $500

John T. Bittner john at xaccel.net
Tue Jul 24 03:57:14 UTC 2012

Subject: ZFS and AVS guru

I am working on setting up 2 SAN's to replicate via AVS.
The 2 sans I build have 15 drives SAS drives + 2 Cache SSD's and 2 Log SSD's.
OS drives are also SSD's and are mirrored.
Units are running current version of Openindiana with AVS installed.
Our environment we run comstar fiber channel targets with ISCSI backup.
I have conflicting reports on if active / active is possible but if not active / passive will do.

I need someone that has done this before and is familiar with this type of setup.
$500.00 for the work, to include 1 hour of training on the system, how to monitor the replication, failover and failback.

The need to get this done is a rush, so you must be available in the next day or so.

Anyone interested please email me direct at john at xaccel.net

Thanks

John Bittner
Xaccel Networks.