[OpenIndiana-discuss] DHCP server for IPV6

Gary Mills gary_mills at fastmail.fm
Thu Jun 7 17:43:11 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jun 07, 2012 at 12:25:01PM -0400, Gary Gendel wrote:

> Thanks.  I probably should move to ISC DHCP since that's where
> Oracle is headed as well.  Should I get the sources and build from
> there or will it be available as a package in the near future?

Yes, both the Sun and ISC DHCP servers are included with Oracle
Solaris 11.  You have to choose one.  OI has something in the works
for the ISC DHCP server.  It's visible at:

    https://hg.openindiana.org/upstream/oracle/userland-gate/file/tip/components

I don't know if it's been made into a package for OI yet.