[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenOffice come back with 3.4 release

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Wed May 9 22:02:11 UTC 2012

In January, I got quite a way through the compilation procedure for
LibreOffice (using gcc) but got stuck compiling the dictionaries, with
possible errors in gcc causing some trouble,

I re-got the code from git last month, and the newer version of the
code now compiles the dictionaries, but I cannot correctly compile the
"tools" section ...

If I have more time, in the future, I will try and tweak it again to
get it to compile ... but it's not going to be very soon.

Jon