[OpenIndiana-discuss] SFE or OpenCSW? Or both?

Brogyányi József brogyi at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 10:21:17 UTC 2013

Hi Stefan

I use the OpenCSW. I noticed it uses own setup.For example it installed
an own apache and top.It can not uses the OI apache and top.
So I think you use both but much better if you chose one of them. I meet
with it when I wanted to install the Munin,Zabbix,Nagios.
Very easy to use.Drawbacks:I think only the size of files.
Brogyi