[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenIndiana for PowerPC

manni86 at gmx.net manni86 at gmx.net
Tue Feb 26 20:45:34 UTC 2013

Hello all,

I have a question regarding OpenIndiana support for PowerPC processors.
I did a google search and know that there is no OpenIndiana for PPC yet,
but I didn't find any information if something like this is planned or
maybe already in the works.
So is there any intention to bring OpenIndiana to the PowerPC?
I just tried out OpenIndiana and I have to admit that I fell in love
with it. ;-)
However, I have an iMac G5 sitting around here and I would love to see
OpenIndiana running on it.
Thanks in advance for any answers.

-Manuel