[OpenIndiana-discuss] Looking for capable notebook for OI and other OSes, small size and with real network.

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 22:46:24 UTC 2013

Don'cha just love dells website ...

asked for Ultrabook (i7+, 8Gb+ memory, Dedicated Graphics (Nvidia GT
630M 1Gb), 11-14" ...)

sbnb1441 and sbnb1440 e-codes ... I've tried comparing them, and the
only difference appears to be about £350 in price ... :)

USB 3 though, so you won't be able to use an external mouse ...

I have a dell laptop working with OI, but it's nothing like an "Ultrabook" :)

Jon