[OpenIndiana-discuss] Sonicle XStreamOS repo and XStream Desktop in progress

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Fri May 17 07:08:11 UTC 2013

Hi, you can find our initial text-based version iso here:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/xstreamos/
This has no GUI at all, slim initial version.
We will be publishing the new IPS repo for pkg update, and a new base iso both text and desktop
very soon.
Gabriele Bulfon - Sonicle S.r.l.
Tel +39 028246016 Int. 30 - Fax +39 028243880
via Santa Maria Valle 3 - 20123 - Milano - Italy
http://www.sonicle.com