[OpenIndiana-discuss] pulseaudio

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 15:42:02 UTC 2013

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6o_jmGQm0dWUjZDemJQbDNkdkk/edit?usp=sharing

I've tar'd up the /usr/NX directory ... if you untar in the same location
hopefully that will work.

root at jadlaptop:/usr# grep nx /etc/passwd
nx:x:101:101::/usr/NX/home/nx:/usr/NX/bin/nxserver

the nx client is "opennx" in /usr/NX/bin ... you might need to set the NX
path to be /usr/NX (in the configuration)

I have notes that say I needed to add a line to
/usr/X11/lib/X11/fonts/misc/fonts.alias :

fixed "-misc-fixed-medium-r-semicondensed--13-120-75-75-c-60-iso10646-1"

and that I needed to run gdmsetup and enable XDMCP.

I'm interested to know if it would work for you.

Jon