[OpenIndiana-discuss] Anyone know if illumos groups are down?

Harry Putnam reader at newsguy.com
Thu Apr 3 01:45:40 UTC 2014

I follow these solaris groups on gmane.  I posted a message yesterday
on gmane.os.illumos.zfs, and to day one on gmane.os.illumos.general

Neither post has appeared. Oh and yes I've been thru the gmane
authorization process already and have make several posts on illumos
... zfs recently.

This query may be a little out of place here, but I know many of the
same people use and post to both groups.so wondering if illumos groups
are having some difficulty?