[OpenIndiana-discuss] [oi-dev] Apache OpenOffice package

Aurélien Larcher aurelien.larcher at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 12:23:19 UTC 2014

Hello,
nice blog entry :)
I just wanted to comment that I have been using the OpenOffice 4.0.1
package since the email was sent to the list and that I did not encounter
any issue at all.
The startup time is just around 7 seconds on a 3GHz i7 desktop with regular
7.2K SATA drive, which I do not think is that slow.
Best regards

Aurélien